The 2019 4-down project - the IMA's video contest
The second annual 4 Down Project has wrapped! Athletes and friends at the 2019 World BoarderX Championships in Serbia had all 4 videos premiered for them, but now it is your chance to view! Enjoy all 4 videos below and then make sure to vote on your favorite edits directly after.
Each team had 3 months to film 8 minute edits in ordered to be premiered in Novi Sad, Serbia.
The contest was extended to a handful of people:
- Lucas Melo, Thiago Solon, and crew (Brazil)
- Quentin Flecher, Maël Baudouin, Antoine Gambier (France)
- Nicky Geerse (Netherlands)
- Dawid Rzaca, Dominik Kaminski, and crew (Poland)
All edits were finished and premiered at the World Boardercross Championship in Novi Sad, Serbia on September 5th.
They are now available to you and public voting will take place from September 10th to the 18th! Enjoy the videos and scroll down to vote for your favorite videos in this year’s 4 Down Project!
- The Brazilan crew's “Terra NoZóio”
- The French crew's “The Hangover / Very Board Trip”
- Nicky Geerse's “Muscle Memory”
- The Polish crew's “Everywhere I go”
Now that you've watched them all, head over to the voting form and pick your winner!
If you like a certain video, or if you like them all, please share them on social media, we need the world to know mountainboarding is the best!